Search and Shortlist
Add to shortlist button.
Restaurant located in the former work place of William Wordsworth, serving food inspired by Cumbria, specialising in Cumbrian sourced produce.
Herdwick Hogget from John Watson at Yew Tree Farm
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Steps to the main entrance
- 9Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
We are very restricted in the access to the restaurant due to the age and location of the building.
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free